Instructor Training Course 12 Months (Online & In-Person)
Have you ever wanted to learn Qigong? and gain skills for life that can help improve your health and relieve many symptoms of illness and injuries.
Would you like to help others and become a fully insured Ba Duan Jin Qigong Instructor? Let us help you.
Call 01453 828000 to discuss your needs
• You will receive a FREE copy of your training manual ‘What is Qigong? A step-by-step guide to growing a successful daily practice of Qigong’ This fully illustrated book will teach you everything you need to get started and enjoy your experience.
• You also get access to over 22+ Online Video Tutorials to help you learn at home whenever you like at your own pace.
• 10 x 70 minutes personal tuition sessions at the clinic will help you progress through your training to get everything just right and answer your questions in person as you move through your journey.
• Email Support from your instructor to help with your questions.
• Access to a private student only facebook group to discuss your training with other students
• Evening and weekend training is available on request. You can run your training to suit your needs...
By the end of this time you will have a very simple and effective health system in place that you can practice for the rest of your life.
Your package includes your assessment and examination for qualification. This is a 1-2-1 training course for the best possible experience.
On completion or the required training and examination process, you will qualify to become a fully insured Ba Daun Jin Qigong Instructor (Grade 1) so you can start a career teaching Qigong and earn an income.
The course is approved by CIMSPA and meets the technical standards set out in the 2023 Qigong for Health and Wellbeing Document released by CIMPSA and The Tai Chi and Qigong Union for Great Britain
The course carries 10 CDP points
Student Insurance is arranged through Holistic Insurance Services.
Full details of this package are available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01453 828000